Visit Korea before or after the Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games and discover its historical sites and modern marvels. Spend four nights in Seoul and explore its attractions with a private English Speaking guide and then fly to Jeju where you have the opportunity to visit a Tea Museum and explore its natural beauty. From $3,799 per person including non stop air on Singapore Airlines.
Leave Los Angeles on non stop flight on Singapore Airlines
Arrive in Seoul. You will be transferred by a private driver to your hotel (Center Mark Hotel 4 * or similar)
After breakfast you will have a private tour of Seoul with an English speaking guide (visit the Royal Palace and watch the changing guard ceremony, the Gyeongbok Palace, Samcheong Dong Gallery Street,Bukchon Hanok Village, Tongin Market for lunch and explore Seochan village, visit Cheonggye Plaza and Cheonggyecheon Stream)
After breakfast visit DMZ and the Third Tunnel (Imjingak Park, The Bridge of Freedom, DMXZ Theater and Exhibition Hall, The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, Dora Observatory, Dorasan Station, Pass by Unification Village) Afternoon visit N Seoul Tower and enjoy a performance of “Nanta”
After breakfast your driver will take you to Gimpo Airport and you fly to Jeju. Upon arrival an English speaking guide will take you on a private tour of Jeju (O’Sulloc Tea Museum and Tea Plantation, Bonte Museum, Mt. Songaksan) Check in at Jeju Suites or similar (4*)
After breakfast take a full day tour of Jeju and visit its famous landmarks such as Jusangjeolli Cliff, Kim Young Gap Gallery Dumoak, Seongsan Ilchulbong sunrise peak, Majanggul Cave.
After breakfast you are picked up by the driver and transferred to Jeju airport. Fly back to Seoul. Upon arrival you are met by an English speaking guide and taken to visit Dongdaemun Design Plaza and Gwangjang Market. Check in at Center Mark Hotel (4*) or similar
Breakfast at your hotel. Your driver will transfer to the airport in the morning and you fly back to Los Angeles arriving the same day
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
Scroll right for more info »»
What is included
- International and domestic air
- 4 nights in Seoul
- 2 nights in Jeju
- Airport transfers
- Private tours with English Speaking Guide per itinerary (day 3-7)
- Admission tickets where applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- Visa if required
- Passport has to be valid minimum 6 months from return date
- If above hotels or Singapore Airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.