Take an 11-night trip and visit the major cities and capitals of Asia. Start in Hong Kong, where you visit Victoria Peak and cruise Hong Kong’s “Fragrant Harbor.” Next, fly to Bangkok and visit the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the huge Reclining Buddha. Then fly to Singapore and enjoy the sights in this cosmopolitan city. Finally, before returning to the US, fly to Tokyo, where you see Tokyo Tower and the Imperial Palace Plaza. Starting from $3090, including air, with weekly guaranteed departures.
Day 1 - San Francisco/Hong Kong
Board Singapore Airlines trans-Pacific flight for Hong Kong. Cross International Date Line en route.
Day 2 - Hong Kong
Arrive in Hong Kong and transfer by coach to your hotel. (BP International/Harbour Grand)
Day 3 - Hong Kong
After breakfast, half-day sightseeing to Stanley Market, Aberdeen, and Victoria Peak. At sunset, cruise Hong Kong's "Fragrant Harbor" and enjoy cocktails on board. (B)
Day 4 - Hong Kong
Full day at leisure for independent sightseeing or shopping. Or, choose an optional tour to visit Macau. (B)
Day 5 - Hong Kong/Bangkok
Fly Singapore Airlines to Bangkok. Transfer to your hotel. (Century Park/Avani Riverside) (B)
Day 6 - Bangkok
This morning's city tour includes visits to the Marble Temple, the Temple of the Golden Buddha, and the huge Reclining Buddha at Wat Po. In the afternoon visit the Grand Palace. (B)
Day 7 - Bangkok
Day at leisure to explore on your own. (B)
Day 8 - Bangkok/Singapore
Transfer to the airport for your onward flight to Singapore. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. (York/Mandarin Orchard) (B)
Day 9 - Singapore
After breakfast, take a city tour to see the waterfront, China Town, Little India, and the botanical garden. (B)
Day 10 - Singapore/Tokyo
Fly to Tokyo, arriving at Narita International Airport. Transfer by coach to your hotel. (Shiba Park/Keio Plaza) (B)
Day 11 - Tokyo
Full-day excursion includes a panoramic view of the city from atop Tokyo Tower, a tea ceremony, a Japanese-style lunch, a boat ride up the Sumida River, and visits to the Imperial Palace Plaza and the Asakusa Kannon Temple. (B/L)
Day 12 - Tokyo
A full day to explore the city on your own, or to join optional tours. (B)
Day 13 - Tokyo/USA
Transfer to the airport and return to the US on Singapore Airlines. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 1-901/01 - 01/09|
|$1345 FC$1,345 FC|
|$2015 D$2,015 D||January 10 - February 29
01/10 - 02/29|
|$1315 FC$1,315 FC|
|$1865 D$1,865 D||March 1-3103/01 - 03/31|
|$1330 FC$1,330 FC|
|$1865 D$1,865 D|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy for weekday travel. For weekend travel to and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $75 each way.
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip trans-Pacific airfare via Singapore Airlines coach class
- Local airfare, coach class, as per itinerary
- Round trip airport transfers
- 3 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Tokyo, Bangkok, and Hong Kong
- 2 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Singapore
- Hotel taxes and service charges included
- Extensive sightseeing tours by coach/car with English-speaking guide and admission fees in each location as per itinerary: full-day city tour of Tokyo, two half-day tours in Bangkok; half-day tours of Singapore and Hong Kong
- Daily breakfast, 1 lunch
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- First Class (FC): Shiba Park (Tokyo), Century Park (Bangkok), York (Singapore), BP International (Hong Kong)
- Deluxe (D): Keio Plaza (Tokyo), Avani Riverside (Bangkok), Mandarin Orchard (Singapore), Harbour Grand (Hong Kong)
- If above hotels or Singapore Airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.