Starting from $3,499, visit the major islands of Tahiti. Spend Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti. Next fly to the neighboring Moorea and spend five nights at Intercontinental Moorea Beach Resort and Spa. Take an island tour , go hiking, snorkeling, kayaking or just lay back and relax. Fly to Bora Bora for four nights overwater at the locally owned boutique hotel Maitai Bora Bora . Buffet breakfast daily in both islands included.
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles/Tahiti on an overnight 8 hour flight.
Arrive in Tahiti and transfer to pier and take ferry to Moorea (Intercontinental Moorea Resort and Spa-lanai room)
Day 3,4,5,6 Tahiti-Moorea
Spend four more nights at Intercontinental Moorea. Lay down on the beach, by the pool or take a trip downtown to dine with the locals or do some shopping.(B)
Day 7 –Moorea-Bora Bora
Transfer to Air Tahiti for a 45 minutes flight to Bora Bora. Arrive on the tropical paradise of Bora Bora. Your round trip transfer from the airport to the hotel in Bora Bora is included.(Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in an overwater bungalow) (B)
Days 8,9,10-Bora Bora
Spend three more nights overwater. Go snorkeling, diving, take an island tour or a jet ski. (B)
Day 11 – Bora Bora/Tahiti
Today you are transferred from your beach hotel to the airport and fly back to Tahiti where you connect to your overnight international flight to Los Angeles(B)
Day 12-Tahiti, Los Angeles
Arrive to Los Angeles next morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
Mandatory Christmas or New Year’s Eve Dinners are Extra
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||April 1 - May 31||June 1 - October 31|
|November 1 - December 10||January 8 - March 31|
Scroll right for more info »»
Tour Price Per Person Double Includes
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Inter island air on Air Tahiti
- Round trip airport transfers in both islands
- 5 nights at Intercontinental Moorea Resort & Spa ( lanai room )
- 4 nights at Maitai Bora Bora (overwater bungalow)
- Breakfast daily in all islands (9 per person)
- Taxes and airline fuel surcharge (currently $106).
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel
- Travel valid on select dates from April 1-Dec 31, 2019& Jan 2-Mar 31, 20
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations
- Single supplement applies
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.