10 days/8 nights - from $2,899 per person including Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles
This is the best seller by far to the ultimate romantic islands of Tahiti. Take an eight-hour overnight flight on award-winning Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles and arrive the next morning in Tahiti. Connect with a one-hour flight to breathtaking Bora Bora and spend three nights in a beach bungalow at the boutique Matai Polynesia Bora Bora Hotel, with option to upgrade to a fabled overwater bungalow. Buffet breakfast and two-course dinner are included. Take a jet ski or a romantic sunset cruise, or dine at the famous Bloody Mary or St. James restaurants. Fly back to Tahiti and take a scenic ferry to Moorea. Spend three nights at the luxurious InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa with a three-course dinner daily included. Go hiking, rent a scooter for the day, splurge on a Polynesian dinner with show at the Tiki Village, or take a kayak or snorkel at the resort. Last but not least, ferry back to the main island of Tahiti and spend a night at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort by the beach. with a three-course dinner included. Take an island tour or a boat trip around the island, or visit the downtown to pick up some black pearls or manoi oil souvenirs. From $2,899 per person.
Day 1 - Los Angeles/Tahiti
Leave Los Angeles for Tahiti on an overnight 8-hour nonstop flight via Air Tahiti Nui.
Day 2 - Tahiti/Bora Bora
Arrive in Tahiti and connect with a flight to Bora Bora. Transfer to the hotel. (Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora, Beach Bungalow/Overwater Bungalow) (B, D)
Day 3, 4 - Bora Bora
Spend two more nights discovering Bora Bora. Go swimming, snorkeling or diving in the crystal clear waters or take a jet ski or a shark and snorkel safari. (B/D)
Day 5 - Bora Bora/Tahiti/Moorea
Fly back to Tahiti at noon and transfer via ferry to Moorea. (InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa, Lanai room) (B/D)
Day 6, 7 - Moorea
Spend two more nights in Moorea. Take some optional tours or just relax and enjoy the resort. (B/D)
Day 8 - Moorea/Tahiti
Transfer to the ferry and return to Tahiti for one night at the romantic InterContinental Tahiti Resort in a standard room. (B/D)
Day 9 - Tahiti/Los Angeles
Transfer to the airport and take an overnight flight back to Los Angeles.
Day 10 - Arrive Los Angeles
Arrive back in Los Angeles this morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
S: Standard - Beach Bungalow at Maitai Bora Bora
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 7 - March 31
01/07 - 03/31||June 1-2506/01 - 06/25||June 26 - August 13
06/26 - 08/13||April 1 - May 25
04/01 - 05/25|
FC: First Class - Overwater Bungalow at Maitai Bora Bora
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Inter-island flights from Tahiti to Bora Bora
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- 3 nights stay at Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in a beach bungalow (S) or an overwater bungalow (FC)
- 3 nights stay at InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a lanai room
- 1 nights at InterContinental Tahiti in a standard room
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Two-course dinner daily in Bora Bora, and three-course dinner daily in Moorea and in Tahiti
- Government taxes and fees and airline fuel surcharges, except $3 per person per stay city tax to be paid at the resorts
- Travel valid on select dates from January 7 through August 13, 2020
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel.
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies.
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required.
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.