Spend 3 nights in Brunei, one of the world's smallest countries. Brunei Darussalam is a Muslim monarch situated on the northwest coast of Borneo between the East Malaysia states of Sabah and Sarawak. Immensely rich in oil, it is among the world's smallest countries with a population of 436,000 and a total area just slightly larger than the state of Delaware. Land only, starting from $460 per person.
Day 1, Brunei
Arrive in the capital city, Bandar Seri Begawan, and transfer to your hotel. (Centerpoint/Radisson)
Day 2, Brunei
Full-day tour begins with a visit to open market, Malay Technology Museum, and the Brunei Museum. After lunch, visit the Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque and the Royal Regalia Building. Proceed for a water village boat ride on the Brunei River, and stop at a private home for local tea. Continue with a brief stop for shopping and a view of the Royal Palace from Damuan Park. In the evening, take a short boat ride at the Water Village, and enjoy a seafood steamboat dinner at a local restaurant by the river. After dinner, experience the magical city at night, making a photo stop at the mosque, lit by a powerful float light to show its true colors, and visit the night market. (B/L/D)
Day 3, Brunei
Morning at leisure. This afternoon, a leisurely drive takes you to the town of Tutong, where you observe the serene countryside of Brunei and the South China Sea. Hop into a pontoon boat for a comfortable river cruise along the Tutong River to learn about the interesting ecology of the mangrove forest. If weather permits, search for exotic wildlife such as the endemic Proboscis monkey. (B)
Day 4, Brunei
Transfer to the airport and depart Brunei on your onward flight. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *||Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 1 - March 31
01/01 - 03/31|
|$430 FC$430 FC|
|$535 D$535 D|
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip airport transfers
- 3 nights stay in a double occupancy room at the Centerpoint Hotel (FC) or Radisson Hotel (D), with hotel taxes and service charges included
- Extensive sightseeing tours by coach/car with English-speaking guide and admission fees in each location as per itinerary: one full-day tour and one half-day tour of Brunei
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.