Take a 7-night trip and discover the different sides of Brazil as you travel across the country. Start in Rio de Janeiro, visiting Sugar Loaf Mountain, the 125-foot statue of Christ the Redeemer, and the famous beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema, Next, travel to Iguazu Falls, one of the most remarkable waterfalls in the world. From there, travel to Salvador and see the historic architecture and atmosphere of the town. Starting from $3310, including air, with daily departures.
Day 1 - Miami/Rio de Janeiro
Depart Miami for Brazil via Avianca Airlines.
Day 2 - Rio de Janeiro
Arrive in Rio de Janeiro, the capital city and transfer to your hotel. (Rio Othon Palace/Sofitel Ipanema) (B)
Day 3 – Rio de Janeiro
A morning tour visits Corcovado Mountain. A short train ride takes you through Tijuca Forest and to the Christ the Redeemer statue. In the afternoon, drive past Copacabana and Ipanema beaches. Take a cable car ride up Sugar Loaf Mountain. Evening, enjoy a samba presentation and dinner. (B/D)
Day 4 - Rio de Janeiro/Iguazu Falls
Transfer to airport for flight to Iguazu Falls. In the afternoon enjoy Iguazu National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. From the Brazilian side, walk beside the thundering cascades of Devil's Throat. (Recanto Cataratas/Mabu Thermas) (B)
Day 5 - Iguazu Falls
In the morning,you may opt to cross the border to view the falls from the Argentine side. Here, walkways take you to the very top of the falls. Optional guided walk amongst the dense undergrowth, teeming with butterflies and hummingbirds. (B)
Day 6 - Iguazu Falls/Salvador
This morning, fly to colorful Salvador, located on the Atlantic coast. (Vila Gale/Villa Bahia) (B)
Day 7 - Salvador
In the morning tour the lower section of Salvador. In the afternoon, visit the city of Salvador, one of Brazil's most historic towns, with a wealth of colonial architecture and African culture. (B)
Day 8 - Salvador/Rio de Janeiro
Transfer to airport for flight to Rio de Janeiro. (Rio Othon Palace/Caesar Park Ipanema) (B)
Day 9 - Rio de Janeiro/Miami
Transfer to airport for return flight via Avianca to Miami. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||April 1 - May 31||June 1-30||July 1 - August 20||August 21 - December 10||December 11-31|
|2020||January 1-10||January 11 - March 31|
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
- Land & Air prices are per person double occupancy via Avianca Airlines from Miami for weekday travel. For weekend travel and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $50 each way.
- Land Only prices include internal airfares.
- Rates are not valid for Easter, Christmas, New Year, Carnival or some other holidays.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round-trip airfare via Avianca Airlines coach class from Miami
- Domestic airfare, coach class, as per itinerary
- Round-trip seat-in-coach airport transfers
- Overland transfers with sightseeing stops as per itinerary
- 3 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Rio de Janeiro
- 2 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Iguazu and Salvador
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Extensive sightseeing tours by coach/car with English-speaking guide and admission fees in each location as per itinerary: half-day tour of Rio de Janeiro, half-day tour of Iguazu National Park (Brazilian side), half-day tour of lower section of Salvador, half-day city tour of Salvador, dinner with samba show in Rio de Janeiro
- Breakfast daily, 1 dinner
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- First Class (FC): Rio Othon Palace (Rio de Janeiro), Recanto Cataratas (Iguazu), Vila Gale (Salvador)
- Deluxe (D): Sofitel Ipanema (Rio de Janeiro), Mabu Thermas (Iguazu), Villa Bahia (Salvador)
- If above hotels or Avianca Airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other destinations, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.