Take a 15-night trip and visit the highlights of China and Southeast Asia. Start your trip in China, visiting Beijing, Xi’an, and Shanghai, with sights including the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the terracotta soldiers, and the Jade Buddha Temple. Afterward, enter the world of Southeast Asia as you visit the harbor cities of Hong Kong and Singapore, two diverse cities grounded in cosmopolitan commerce. Visit Bangkok and experience the exotic lifestyle of Southeast Asia. Starting from $4885, including air, with weekly guaranteed departures.
Day 1 - USA/Beijing
Depart the USA on your Cathay Pacific Airways trans-Pacific flight for Beijing. Cross the International Date Line.
Day 2 - Beijing
Arrive in Beijing and transfer to your hotel. (Qianmen/Royal Phoenix)
Day 3 - Beijing
Visit Tian An Men Square, Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven. Peking Duck dinner. (B/L/D)
Day 4 - Beijing
Full-day excursion to Great Wall and Ming Tombs. (B/L)
Day 5 - Beijing/Xian
Fly to Xian and transfer to your hotel. (Grand New World/Grand Metro Park) (B/L)
Day 6 - Xian
See the 6,000 life-size terra-cotta soldiers and horses at the tomb of Emperor Qinshi. Also see the Hua Qing Hot Springs and Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Tonight enjoy a feast of delicate dumplings. (B/L/D)
Day 7 - Xian/Shanghai
Fly to Shanghai and transfer to your hotel. (Holiday Inn Downtown/New World Mayfair) (B/L)
Day 8 - Shanghai
Visit the Bund, the Jade Buddha Temple and Yu Garden. Shop along Nanjing Road. (B/L)
Day 9 - Shanghai/Hong Kong
Fly to Hong Kong and transfer to your hotel. (BP International/Harbour Grand (B/L)
Day 10/11 - Hong Kong
Two days in Hong Kong. Half-day sightseeing to visit Stanley Market, Aberdeen and Victoria Peak. Remainder on your own to explore the city. (B)
Day 12 - Hong Kong/Bangkok
Morning transfer to airport for flight to Bangkok. Transfer to hotel. (Century Park/Avani Riverside) (B)
Day 13- Bangkok
Morning, tour the Grand Palace. Afternoon tour includes the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the Reclining Buddha at Wat Po. (B)
Day 14 - Bangkok
Day at leisure to explore on your own. (B)
Day 15 - Bangkok/Singapore
Fly to Singapore and transfer to hotel. (York/Mandarin Orchard) (B)
Day 16 - Singapore
After breakfast, take a city tour and see the waterfront, the botanical garden, China Town and Little India. (B)
Day 17 - Singapore/USA
Board your Cathay Pacific flight to the USA,arriving the same day. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||March 1 - April 30||May 1-23|
|May 24 - August 14||August 15-31||October 1-31||November 1 - December 9||December 10-31|
|2020||January 1-15||January 16 - February 29||March 1-31|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy for weekday travel. For weekend travel to and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $50 each way.
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
- If taking Land Only, must fly Thai Airways between Hong Kong, Bangkok and Singapore.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip trans-Pacific airfare via Cathay Pacific Airways coach class
- Round trip airport transfers
- Local airfare, coach class, as per itinerary
- Overland transfers with sightseeing stops as per itinerary
- 3 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Beijing, Hong Kong, and Bangkok
- 2 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Xian, Shanghai, and Singapore
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Extensive sightseeing tours by coach/car with English-speaking guide and admission fees in each location as per itinerary
- Breakfast daily, 7 lunches, 2 dinners
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- First class (FC): Qianmen (Beijing), Grand New World (Xian), Holiday Inn Downtown (Shanghai), Park (Hong Kong), Century Park (Bangkok), York (Singapore)
- Deluxe (D): Royal Phoenix (Beijing), Grand Metro Park (Xian), New World Mayfair (Shanghai), Harbour Grand (Hong Kong), Royal Orchid Sheraton (Bangkok), Mandarin Orchard (Singapore)
- If above hotels or Cathay Pacific Airways are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- Tours in China are private. Tours in Hong Kong, Bangkok, and Singapore are seat-in-coach
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit card accepted; Credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.