Take an 11-night trip and enjoy a comprehensive tour of Korea, starting in Seoul, where you see the Gyeongbok Palace and the beautiful Secret Garden. Then travel to Mt. Seorak National Park and enjoy the rock formations and scenic views of the mountain. Return to Seoul, before taking a bullet train to Daegu. Travel to Mt. Gaya and Mt. Jiri, two national parks with scenic views and Buddhist temples. Afterward, travel overland to Gyeongju, where sights include the 6th-century Seokguram Grotto and the 7th-century Cheomseongdae astronomical observatory. Then transfer to the port city of Busan for a full-day tour, including Dongbaek Island.. Next, fly to Jeju Island and see Dragon Head Coast and the Jeongbang Waterfalls. Finally, fly back to Seoul for your return flight to the US. Starting from $6,475, including air, with weekly guaranteed departures.
Day 1 - Los Angeles/Seoul
Depart the USA via Cathay Pacific Airways trans-Pacific flight for Seoul. Cross the International Date Line en route.
Day 2 - Seoul
Arrive in Seoul and transfer to your hotel. (Ibis Ambassador/Grand Ambassador)
Day 3 - Seoul
A full-day tour includes Gyeongbok Palace, Jogyesa Temple, Changdeok Palace, the National Folk Museum and the traditional Namdaemun Market. At night visit Korea House, and taste Korean food while enjoying a traditional performance. (B/L/D)
Day 4 - Seoul/Mt. Seorak
Travel by coach to Mt. Seorak National Park. On arrival, tour the Sinheungsa Temple and enjoy the rock formations, and scale the scenic mountain to Gweongeumseong Fortress by cable car. (Seorak Kensington or similar) (B)
Day 5 - Mt. Seorak/Seoul
After breakfast, visit Naksansa Temple and Uisangdae Pavilion in Sokcho, built by the ambassador of the 30th King of Silla. In the afternoon, return to Seoul by express bus. (Ibis Ambassador/Grand Ambassador) (B)
Day 6 - Seoul/Mt. Gaya/Mt. Jiri
In the morning take a bullet train to Daegu. Upon arrival drive to Mt. Gaya National Park. Visit Haeinsa Temple, known as the repository of the Tripitaka Koreana. In the afternoon, journey to another national park, Mt. Jiri. (Jirisan Swiss) (B)
Day 7 - Mt. Jiri/Gyeongju
After breakfast, visit in the 6th century Hwaeomsa Temple,and travel overland to Gyeongju.Afternoon,VISIT 6th-century Bulguksa Temple and Seokguram Grotto. (Commodore/Hyundai) (B)
Day 8 - Gyeongju
Today's sightseeing starts at the royal tombs at Tumuli Park. Visit Anapji Pond, the 7th-century Cheomseongdae astronomical observatory, and the National Museum. (B)
Day 9 - Gyeongju/Busan
Transfer to the port city of Busan. Today's full-day tour includes Busan Tower, Jagalchi Fish Market, Dongbaek Island and Yonggungsa Temple. (Busan Noah/Paradise) (B)
Day 10 - Busan/Jeju Island
This morning fly to the resort island of Jeju. On an afternoon circle island tour visit Folklore and Natural History Museum, O'Sulloc Tea Museum and Plantation, Dragon Head Coast, and Jusangjeolli Cliff. (Jeju Suites) (B)
Day 11 - Jeju Island
Another full-day tour takes you to Jeongbang Waterfalls, Seongsan Sunrise Peak and Seobjikoji. (B)
Day 12 - Jeju Island/Seoul
Fly back to Seoul and transfer to your hotel. (Ibis Ambassador/Grand Ambassador) (B)
Day 13 - Seoul/Los Angeles
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Los Angeles and arrive the same day. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||March 1 - May 23|
August 15 - December 9
|May 24 - August 14||December 10-31|
|2020||January 1 - March 31|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy for weekday travel. For weekend travel to and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $70 each way.
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip trans-Pacific airfare via Singapore Airlines coach class from Los Angeles
- Local airfare as per itinerary
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Overland transfers with sightseeing stops as per itinerary
- 4 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Seoul
- 1 night stay in a double occupancy room in Mt. Seorak, Mt. Jiri, and Busan
- 2 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Gyeongju and Jeju Island
- Hotel taxes and service charges included
- Extensive sightseeing tours by coach/car with English-speaking guide and admission fees in each location as per itinerary: full-day tours of Seoul, Busan, and Jeju Island, half-day tour of Mt. Seorak, two half-day tours of Gyeongju, tours of Mt. Gaya and Mt. Jiri national parks, city tour of Gyeongju, circle island tour of Jeju
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- First Class (FC): Ibis Ambassador (Seoul), Seorak Kensington (Mt. Seorak), Jirisan Swiss (Mt. Jiri), Commodore (Gyeongju), Busan Noah (Busan), Jeju Suites (Jeju Island)
- Deluxe (D): Grand Ambassador (Seoul), Seorak Kensington (Mt. Seorak), Jirisan Swiss (Mt. Jiri), Hyundai (Gyeongju), Paradise (Busan), Jeju Suites (Jeju Island)
- If above hotels or Singapore Airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.