Take a late-night flight via Fiji Airways from Los Angeles to Sydney and arrive two days later. Transfer to your hotel on a shuttle bus and spend three nights discovering this magnificent city by the sea. Visit the iconic Opera House, see the cute koala bears at the zoo, take a day cruise in Sydney Harbor. Next, fly to the quaint southeastern city of Melbourne for a three-night stay, where you can visit the arts center, the Royal Botanic Garden, and bars and restaurants by the river. Fly from Melbourne to Nadi and stay two nights at the charming Novotel. Take an evening flight back to Los Angeles and arrive the same day. From $1,599 per person. Book by August 31, 2019, for these special rates.
Day 1 – Los Angeles/Sydney
Depart Los Angeles late this evening via Fiji Airways.
Day 2 - En Route
Cross the International Date Line.
Day 3 – Sydney
Arrive in Sydney. Shuttle bus transfer to your hotel. (Your trip may switch and start in Nadi, Fiji instead.) (Vibe Rushcutters Bay Hotel, or similar)
Day 4, 5 - Sydney
Spend two more nights in Sydney. Explore the city on your own or take optional tours.
Day 6 - Sydney/Melbourne
Transfer to airport via shuttle and take a short flight to Melbourne. On arrival, travel via shuttle to your hotel. (Ibis Melbourne Hotel, or similar)
Day 7, 8 - Melbourne
Two full days in Melbourne to explore on your own or participate in optional tours.
Day 9 - Melbourne/Nadi, Fiji
Transfer to airport via shuttle. Take an overnight flight from Melbourne to Nadi.
Day 10 - Nadi, Fiji
Arrive in Nadi. Shuttle van transfer to your hotel. (Novotel Fiji, or similar)
Day 11 - Nadi, Fiji
Full day in Fiji. Just lay back by the pool and relax or take an optional tour/cruise and explore the tropical island of Fiji.
Day 12 - Nadi, Fiji/Los Angeles
Today, enjoy nearly a full day at the resort. In the evening transfer via shuttle van to the airport for your homeward-bound flight via Fiji Airways. Arrive the same day back in Los Angeles.
Scroll right for more info »»
Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy and include government taxes and fees.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 16 - March 31
01/16 - 03/31||April 1 - May 31
04/01 - 05/31|
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include:
- Roundtrip airfare via Fiji Airways from Los Angeles to Sydney (via Nadi, Fiji) and from Melbourne to Fiji, and Fiji to Los Angeles
- One-way airfare from Sydney to Melbourne
- Round trip shuttle bus from airport to hotel in Sydney, Melbourne and Nadi
- 3 nights stay at Vibe Rushcutters Bay Hotel (or similar), standard room, in Sydney
- 3 nights at Ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments (or similar), standard room
- 2 nights at Novotel Fiji (or similar), superior room w/continental breakfast daily
- All taxes and service charges
- Meals & optional tours
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all destinations and add-on fares from various US cities are available
- Book by August 31, 2019 for these special rates.
- Valid for travel from October 1, 2019 through May 31, 2020, with select blackout dates
- If listed hotels are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Air ticket non-refundable once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies; Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to other destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.
Optional Tours - Fiji
Fiji Heritage and Cultural Tour - $149 per person
Discover Fiji Full Day tour with Lunch: Village Tour, River Canoeing, Magic Waterfall, Bamboo Rafting - $155 per person
Suva Historical Tour Half Day, Fiji Museum - $155 per person
Optional Tours - Sydney
Hop On & Off Big Bus Tour, full day - $50 per person
Half-day City tour Manley & Beyond with Opera House - $80 per person
Half-day City tour Manley & Beyond with Taronga Zoo - $80 per person
Full-day Spectacular Sydney - $80 per person
Full-day Blue Mountains & Australia Wildlife - $130 per person
Half-Day Morning Magical Manley & Beyond with Captain Cook Lunch Harbour Cruise - $115 per person
Full-Day Hunter Valley Wine and Dine Day Tour - $120 per person
Optional Tours - Melbourne
Full-day Hop On & Off Big Bus Tour - $30 per person
Full-day Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles $135 per person
Full-day Phillip Island: Penguins, Kangaroos and Koalas - $135 per person
Yarra Valley Wine Experience - $115 per person