Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles and spend two nights in the main island of Tahiti . Go on an island tour or taste the local fare from the famous “roulettes” (food trucks by the pier).Take short flight to famous Bora Bora and admire its fifty shades of blue from azure to cerulean. Take a jet ski and roam the islands, go snorkeling or diving, take a sunset cruise and taste the local fresh seafood at the Bloody Mary. Buffet breakfast daily included. Minimum 130 days advance booking required.
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles/Tahiti on an overnight 8 hour flight
Spend two nights in Tahiti at the Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort in a deluxe garden bungalow (no meals included). Stay can be split but you need to pay extra transfers.
Day 4,5,6,7– Tahiti-Bora Bora
Take a short flight to magnificent island of Bora Bora .Spend four nights at Le Meridien Bora Bora in an overwater lagoon view bungalow. Go snorkeling, diving, paddle boarding or just lay back and enjoy the view.(B)
Day 8– Bora Bora/Tahiti
Today you are transferred from your beach hotel to the airport and fly back to Tahiti where you connect to your overnight international flight to Los Angeles(B)
Day 9-Tahiti, Los Angeles
Arrive to Los Angeles next morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||April 1-30|
November 1 - December 10
|May 1-31||June 1 - October 31|
|2020||January 15 - March 31||January 1-14|
Scroll right for more info »»
Tour Price Per Person Double Includes
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Round trip air from Tahiti to Bora Bora
- Round trip airport transfers in both islands
- 2 nights stay at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort in a deluxe garden room
- 4 nights at Le Meridien Bora Bora in an Overwater Lagoon View Bungalow
- Breakfast daily in Bora Bora
- Taxes and airline fuel surcharge (currently $106).
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel
- Travel valid on select dates from April 1, 19-Mar 31, 20
- Need to book minimum 130 days in advance for these rates.
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations
- Single supplement applies
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.