Take a 5-night trip and explore the highlights of Peru. In Cuzco, visit Sacsayhuaman Fortress and the Santo Domingo Convent. Next, travel by train to Machu Picchu, the “Lost City of the Incas." Return to Cuzco and take a drive to discover the best of the Sacred Valley, visiting a textile art center in Chinchero and touring the Ollantaytambo Incan ruins. Finally, fly to Lima, where you see the San Francisco Convent and the Parque del Amor before returning to the US. Starting from $2510, including air, with daily departures.
Day 1 - Miami/Lima
Depart Miami via Avianca Airlines for Lima. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (Casa Andina Select Miraflores/JW Marriott)
Day 2 - Lima/Cuzco
Fly to Cuzco and transfer to hotel. Afternoon tour of Cuzco includes the Imperial City, a living example of the mixture of Andean and Spanish cultures. Visit Santo Domingo Convent, built over the Koricancha, an ancient Inca palace and temple of the Sun God. Stop at the Main Square, visit Sacsayhuaman Fortress and view archaeological sites. (Novotel/JW Marriott) (B)
Day 3 - Machu Picchu
Travel by train to Machu Picchu, fabled "Lost City of the Incas." En route, view the Sacred Valley of Urubamba. Arrive in Aguas Calientes and board the bus to the citadel for a guided tour. Return to Cuzco by train. (B/L)
Day 4 - Sacred Valley
In the morning, discover the best of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, starting in Chincero at Inca's Balcony, a textile art center with an impressive view. Here, twelve families who still preserve their traditional costumes, show you the ancestral way in which they process the wool and obtain vivid colors for their textiles. Afterward, visit Ollantaytambo, a monumental architectural complex of the ancient Inca Empire. (B/L)
Day 5 - Cuzco/Lima
Fly to Lima and transfer to your hotel. Afternoon tour includes the Main Square, 16th-century San Francisco Convent, pre-Inca Huaca Huallamarca, and Parque del Amor. (Casa Andina Select Miraflores/JW Marriott) (B)
Day 6 - Lima/Miami
Transfer to the airport for your Avianca flight to Miami. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||April 1 - June 14|
August 21 - December 9
|June 15 - August 20||December 10-31|
|2020||January 1-15||January 16 - March 31|
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
- Land & Air prices are per person double occupancy via Avianca Airlines from Miami for weekday travel. For weekend travel to and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $50 each way. Land Only prices include internal airfares.
- Rates are not valid for Easter, Christmas, New Year, or some other holidays.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round-trip airfare via Avianca Airlines coach class from Miami
- Local airfare, coach class, as per itinerary
- Round-trip seat-in-coach airport transfers
- Overland transfers with sightseeing stops as per itinerary
- 2 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Lima
- 3 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Cuzco
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Extensive sightseeing tours by coach/car with English-speaking guide and admission fees in each location as per itinerary: half-day city tour of Cuzco, tour of Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley tour, including Chinchero and Ollantaytambo Inca Fortress ruins, half-day tour of Lima
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- First Class (FC): Casa Andina Select Miraflores (Lima), Novotel (Cuzco)
- Deluxe (D): JW Marriott (Lima), JW Marriott (Cuzco)
- If above hotels or Avianca Airlines is not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other destinations, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.