Fly award-winning Air Tahiti Nui overnight from Los Angeles to Tahiti for a unique 8-night vacation blending the romance of the islands with the authenticity of French Polynesia and something out of the ordinary. Spend 4 nights at the Le Meridien Bora Bora in a beach bungalow. Go diving,snorkeling, rent a jet ski or take a sunset cruise, Bora Bora has an activity for everyone. Then spend 3 nights at Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa,the ultimate Tahitian hideaway, in an overwater suite. Lastly spend one night at TahitiPearl Beach Resort before your overnight trip back to Los Angeles. Starting from $4,799, including air from Los Angeles.
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles/Tahiti on an overnight 8 hour flight
Day 2,3,4,5- Tahiti-Bora Bora
Take one hour flight to Bora Bora. Spend four nights in a beach bungalow at the intimate Le Meridien Bora Bora Lay down on the beach, by the pool or take a trip downtown to dine with the locals or take a jet ski and roam the island (B,D)
Day6,7,8 Moorea-Bora Bora
Fly 45 minutes from Bora Bora to Raiatea and you're transferred by boat to Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa.Spend three nights here in a Taha'a overwater bungalow.(B)
Day 9- Bora Bora/Tahiti
Today you fly back to Tahiti and spend one night at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort.(B)
In the afternoon you are transferred to the hotel to take an overnight international flight to Los Angeles (B)
Day 11-Tahiti, Los Angeles
Arrive to Los Angeles next morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates are per person based on double occupancy airfare included.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 1-1401/01 - 01/14||January 15 - March 31
01/15 - 03/31|
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Inter-island air pass
- Round trip airport transfers on all islands
- 4 nights at Le Meridien Bora Bora in a beach bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa in a Taha'a overwater suite
- Buffet breakfast daily
Rates do not include
- Three course dinner in Bora Bora
- Honeymoon amenities: One small bottle of champagne at Le Meridien Bora Bora; one small bottle of champagne and floral bed arrangement in Taha'a
- All taxes and services charges (including airline fuel surcharges,currently $88 per person), except city tax of $3 per person per day collected by the hotels upon check out
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks,telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- Price valid for travel from Aug 1, 19-March 31, 20
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year's Eve dinner will be added if you travel during those dates
- If above hotels or Air Tahiti Nui is not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year's Days,some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued within 30 days of reservation; full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.