Take a 4-night trip and visit the Golden Triangle of India. Start in Delhi, where sights include the Red Fort Palace and the Qutab Minar tower. From there, drive to Agra and see the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Finally, drive to Jaipur to visit the Maharajah’s City Palace and the observatory. Return to Delhi for another night's stay. Starting from $690 per person, land only, with daily departures.
Day 1 - Arrive Delhi
Arrive Delhi, the capital of India. Afternoon sightseeing in Old and New Delhi includes India Gate, Parliament House, the 11th-century Qutab Minar tower, the Red Fort palace, Humayun's Tomb, the enormous Jama Masjid mosque, the Rajghat memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, and the old bazaar of Chandi Chowk. (Siddharth/Vasant Continental/Oberoi Gurgaon)
Day 2 - Delhi/Agra
Morning drive to Agra, the home of the Taj Mahal. Afternoon city-sightseeing includes Agra Fort, Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah and the Taj Mahal. (Clarks Shiraz/Jaypee Palace/Amar Vilas) (B)
Day 3 - Agra/Jaipur
Overland to Jaipur, visiting the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri en route. In the afternoon see the Maharajah's City Palace, the observatory, the Jaipur Museum, and the marvel at Ram Niwas. (Holiday Inn/Le Meridien/Rajvilas) (B/L)
Day 4 - Jaipur/Delhi
Morning elephant ride to visit Amber Fort. Afternoon departure for Delhi by car and transfer to hotel. (Siddharth/Vasant Continental/Oberoi) (B)
Day 5 - Depart Delhi
Transfer to airport for onward flight. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
Hotels are FC (first-class), D (deluxe), and L (luxury), as indicated.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *||Land Only *||Single Supplement||April 1 - May 4|
May 6 - September 30
|October 1 - December 31|
|2020||January 1 - March 31|
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- 2 night stay in a double occupancy room in Delhi
- 1 night stay in a double occupancy room in Agra and in Jaipur
- Hotel taxes and service charge
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch
- Sightseeing tours with English-speaking guides and entrance fees: half-day city tour of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, elephant ride to Amber Fort
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- If listed hotels are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category could be used. Prices may differ.
- First-class (FC) hotels: Siddharth (Delhi), Clarks Shiraz (FC), Holiday Inn (Jaipur)
- Deluxe (D) hotels: Vasant Continental (Delhi), Jaypee Palace (Agra), Le Meridien (Jaipur)
- Luxury (L) hotels: Oberoi (Delhi), Amar Vilas (Agra), Raj Vilas (L)
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies; travel insurance strongly recommended
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.