7 days/6 nights - from $799 per person including airfare from Miami, and $999 from JFK
Explore magical Bogota, a rising South American attraction with its diverse culture, exquisite cuisine and extensive nightlife. Visit the Salt Cathedral, the Gold Museum and historic district La Candelaria. After three nights, take a short flight to romantic Cartagena. Without a doubt the Caribbean's most beautiful city, Cartagena offers stunning colonial architecture, gourmet dining, all-night partying and beaches. Cartagena literally embodies Colombia's Caribbean coast, with many of the city's colorful, weathered buildings built using coral from the surrounding reefs. You can savor the culinary delights and charming neighbor hoods of the Old Town and relax on the beaches of warm Caribbean Sea and delight with the local music. Cartagena is addictive and seductive; once you visit you will want to go back again and again. Starting at $799 per person including air, hotel and breakfast daily $799 from Miami and $999 from JFK.
Day 1 - USA/Bogota
Depart the USA gateway city via Avianca Airlines to capital city of Bogota. Optional round trip transfers $50 per person not included. (El Belvedere)
Day 2/3 - Bogota
Discover this cosmopolitan city on your own. Visit the Gold Museum, the Salt Cathedral and try out some of the local fare at colorful restaurants. Marvel at its colonial architecture, stylish shopping districts and variety of dining and entertainment options that suite most tastes and wallets. (El Belvedere) (B)
Day 4 - Bogota/Cartagena
Take a short flight from Bogota to Cartagena, Colombia's most important tourist destination, proclaimed by UNESCO as a Cultural and Historical Heritage of Humanity site. Upon arrival take a short taxi ride to your hotel or pre pay for round trip transfers $50 per person. (Hotel Atlantic) (B)
Day 5/6 - Cartagena
Spend two more leisure days on the beach to unwind. Take a day trip to the scenic Rosario Islands or go shopping to the trendy boutiques along the beach, dine seafood al fresco or just lay back and enjoy the view. (Hotel Atlantic)(B)
·City Tour (SIC) - $35 per person
·Rosario Island & Nature Park - $130 per person
Transfer to the dock for a visit to Rosario Islands (Isla Del Sol) leaving to the south of the bay of Cartagena. These islands are considered a National Natural park with a complex of coral bank populated with a great variety of fauna. Opportunity to swim and practice snorkeling. Full day tour with lunch included. Returned to Cartagena and transfer back to your hotel.
Day 7 – Cartagena/USA
After breakfast, take a cab to the airport for your Avianca flight back to the US. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
Price per person based on double occupancy.
Single Supplement: $249
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include
- Round trip air from Miami or New York City to Colombia via Avianca Airlines coach class, including air taxes and fuel surcharge
- Hotel accommodation double occupancy at superior first class as indicated for six nights, including taxes and service charge
- Breakfast daily at hotel
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Round trip transfers available for pre-pay $50 per person per city
- Any item not mentioned above
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Travel validity: select departures September - December , 2016
- Book by June 9, 2016
- Avianca Airlines promotional fares are included and are based on departures from New York. Rates for other gateway cities (Miami, Los Angeles, Houston and Chicago) are available on request.
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received within 3 days of reservation
- Major credit cards accepted; Credit card authorization required
- Air tickets are non-refundable; Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies; Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Latin American destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.