Begin your trip in the third largest city in Italy with architecture that rivals that of Rome. Enjoy the UNESCO sites and indulge in the delicious food & wine. Afterwards, pick up you rental car and depart south for the Almalfi Coast & Castellabate. Here you will spend three more nights enjoying the Mediterranean landscapes & picturesque towns. Starting from $1,499 per person based on double occupancy.
Day 1 - NYC
Depart NYC for Naples Italy
Day 2 - Naples
Arrive into Naples and transfer to your hotel.
Day 3 - Naples
Breakfast. Day at leisure to explore Naples.
Day 4 - Naples / Amalfi / Albori / Santa Maria de Castellabate
Breakfast and check out of your hotel. Pick up your rental car on your own and depart to Amalfi. Spend time at leisure to visit the city or take an optional tour. Continue to the uphill village of Albori and visit the city on your own.
Proceed to Santa Maria di Castellabate and check into your accommodations.
Day 5 - Santa Maria de Castellabate / Castellabate
Breakfast. Spend the day visiting the medieval hill top village of Santa Maria de Castellabate. Relax on your own or take an optional tour such as a boat tour to discover Punta Licosa.
Day 6 - Santa Maria de Castellabate / Paestum
Breakfast. Depart to Paestum, a major ancient Greek city on the coast of the Tyrrhenian Sea. The ruins are famous for their three ancient Greek temples.
Return to Santa Maria de Castellabate.
Day 7 - Santa Maria di Castellabate / Naples / US
Breakfast and check out of the hotel. Depart for the Naples airport and drop off rental car. Depart on your flight back to the US.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
Scroll right for more info »»
- Roundtrip airfare from JFK to Naples, Italy - coach class
- Transfer by private car from Naples Airport to the hotel in Naples
- Car rental for 4 days - Compact car VW Golf or similar (manual transmission)
- 2 nights in classic double room in Naples at the Starhotels Terminus or similar (first class hotel, centrally located)
- 3 nights in classic double room in Castellabate area at the Palazzo Belmonte or similar (first class hotel/historical palace)
- Breakfast Daily
- City tax is not included and is to be paid directly to the hotel
- Tips, Extras, anything not listed
- City tax is not included and needs to be paid directly to the hotel
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- Book by May 11, 2017
- If hotels or airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other destinations, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.