Spend 5 nights on the tiny Cook Islands, located in the South Pacific Ocean; a castaway's dream come true. Here you will find a thousand years of Polynesian culture alongside spectacular natural scenery. The largest island, also known as the jewel in the crown and the capital of the Cook Islands, is called Rarotonga. Rarotonga is made up of precipitous mountains, exotics jungles, and fascinating white sand beaches. Choose to spend your time relaxing beachside, visiting the local markets for black pearls and sarongs, or opt for some Polynesian song and dance entertainment. The Cook Island’s blue lagoons and coral reefs make for a popular scuba diving destination. Starting at $1,499 per person – book by April 26, 2016.
Day 1, Sunday – Los Angeles/Cook Islands
Board your direct Air New Zealand flight in Los Angeles for Rarotonga, Cook Islands.Day 2, Monday - Rarotonga
Arrive into Rarotonga, transfer to your hotel for early check in, and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
If available on arrival, hotel offers free early check in. Wi-fi is available at a cost, but the resort offers complimentary tropical breakfast, complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, and DVD. Your accommodations are at the Sunset Resort. Day 3-6, Tuesday-Friday – Rarotonga
Spend four full days at leisure. Go snorkeling, visit the local markets, or discover the islands. (B)Day 7, Saturday – Rarotonga/Los Angeles
Transfer to the airport for your overnight flight back to Los Angeles. Arrive in Los Angeles the next morning. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
Price per person based on double occupancy.
Single Supplement Fee: $499
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include
- Round trip non-stop air from Los Angeles on Air New Zealand
- 5 nights stay at Sunset Resort in Rarotonga in a poolside garden studio
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel in coach class
- Early check in for 7:00 am arrival based on availability at check in
- Daily tropical (continental) breakfast (5 only total per person)
- Free use of, snorkeling gear, daily on site cultural activities
- All taxes pertaining to this package
- Upgrade to beachfront studio for entire stay for $100 more per person, based on availability at the time of booking.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, and add-on fares from various US cities are available
- Book by April 26, 2016 for these special rates.
- Valid for travel on select departure dates from Aug 2016 - March, 2017
- If listed hotels are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used.
- Prices may differ.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Air ticket non-refundable once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies; Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.
Koka Lagoon Cruise
Operates Sunday to Friday 10 am-1:30 pm $70 per person
Explore the turquoise waters of Muri Lagoon on a spacious glass bottom boat; on board you have entertainment with ukulele playing, enjoy a delicious fish barbecue feast on Koromiri Islet while watching an amazing coconut tree climbing show.
Discover Raratonga Island Tour
Operates Sunday to Friday 10 am-1 pm $50 per person
Discover the spectacular natural beauty Raratonga from lily ponds to mountain views. Visit the ancient ceremonial sites, the first limestone churches built on the island, the Garden of the Seven Canoes, and the Cook Island Library and Musem.
Combo Cultural Village, Ovewater Night Show and Buffet Dinner
Operates Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 5 pm-10 pm $100 per person
Take a trip back in time with the locals who will do weaving, carving and coconut demonstrations. Watch a traditional Polynesian show and feast on a Western fusion buffet. Round trip transfers included.