Take a 7-night trip and escape to the island of Koh Samui in beautiful Thailand. Start your trip with Bangkok, where you see the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the Grand Palace. Afterward, fly to Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand, where you have two full days free to enjoy the beach and the idyllic island. A full-day tour of Koh Samui includes visits to the Temple of Big Buddha, various viewpoints and the town of Nathon. Finally, transit through Bangkok on your way home. Starting from $2170, including air, with guaranteed weekly departures.
Day 1 - Los Angeles/Bangkok
Depart the US via China Airlines trans-Pacific flight for Bangkok. Cross the International Date Line en route.
Day 2 - Bangkok
Arrive in Bangkok. Transfer to your hotel. (Century Park/Avani Riverside)
Day 3 - Bangkok
Morning, tour the Grand Palace. Afternoon tour includes some of the most renowned Buddhist temples: the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the huge Reclining Buddha at Wat Po. (B)
Day 4 - Bangkok/Koh Samui
Fly to idyllic Koh Samui Island in Gulf of Thailand and transfer to your hotel. (Samui Palm Beach/Anantara Bophut) (B)
Day 5/6 - Koh Samui
Two full days to enjoy the beach and explore on your own. (B)
Day 7 - Koh Samui
Today's full-day tour includes visits to the Temple of Big Buddha or Wat Phra Yai, a stop at the bizarre stone formation of Grandmother and Grandfather (Hin Ta-Hin Yai) in Lamai, and the popular monkeys at work show. Further stops along the way at various viewpoints and in Nathon, Samui's main town, for some shopping. (B/L)
Day 8 - Koh Samui/Bangkok
Return to Bangkok and transfer to your hotel. (Century Park/Avani Riverside) (B)
Day 9 - Bangkok/USA
Board a China Airlines flight for return to the US, arriving home the same day. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 1-1001/01 - 01/10|
|$1015 FC$1,015 FC|
|$1925 D$1,925 D||January 11 - March 31
01/11 - 03/31|
|$885 FC$885 FC|
|$1395 D$1,395 D|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy for weekday travel. For weekend travel to and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $60 each way.
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip trans-Pacific airfare via China Airlines coach class
- Local airfare, coach class, as per itinerary
- Round trip airport transfers
- 3 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Bangkok
- 4 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Koh Samui
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Extensive seat-in-coach sightseeing tours by coach with English-speaking guide and admission fees in each location as per itinerary: half-day Grand Palace tour in Bangkok, half-day city and temple tour in Bangkok, full-day tour of Koh Samui
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- First Class (FC): Century Park (Bangkok), Samui Palm Beach (Koh Samui)
- Deluxe (D): Avani Riverside (Bangkok), Anantara Bophut (Koh Samui)
- If above hotels or China Airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit card accepted; Credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.