Take a 11 day/8 night trip to experience both the city life and adventurous side of Australia along with the palm lined beaches of Fiji. Start by spending four nights in Sydney, Australia’s largest city, and best known for its harbor front Opera House. Visit the Botanical Gardens, climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge or take a coastal walk form Bondi to Coogee Beach. Transfer back to the airport and spend two more nights relaxing in the tropical island of Fiji. Starting from $1,899 - Book by Dec 15, 2016 through Living Social.
Day 1: – USA/Sydney
Board your Fiji Airways flight in Los Angeles for Sydney, Australia.
Day 2: - En route
Cross the International Date Line.
Day 3: - Sydney
Arrive into Sydney, the famous harbor capital of New South Wales. Take a shuttle transfer to your hotel. (Cambridge Sydney or similar standard room)
Day 4-8: – Sydney
Spend the next five days exploring Sydney. Visit the nation’s leading zoological garden, the Taronga Zoo ($45 per person), which is situated along the waterfront of the Sydney Harbor (optional). Providing one of the best view points,you will overlook the Sydney Cove, the Harbor Bridge and the Opera House.
Day 9: Sydney Airport/Fiji
After check out, you are transferred via shuttle bus to the Sydney Airport, for your flight to Fiji. Arrive in Nadi, and hotel will provide SIC transfer. (First Landing)
Day 10: - Fiji (B)
Spend the day at leisure relaxing on the beach or taking an optional tour. Continental breakfast and one complimentary dinner for two included. (First Landing)
Day 11: – Fiji/LAX (B)
After check out, hotel will transfer you back to the airport for your flight back to the US.
Scroll right for more info »»
Single Supplement Fee: $799
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include
- Round trip air from LAX to SYD via NAN on Fiji Airways
- 6 nights in Sydney at Cambridge Hotel in a standard room or similar hotel
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel via shuttle bus
- 2 nights in Fiji at First Landing in a garden bure or similar hotel
- Continental breakfast in Fiji (2 per person)
- Late check out in Fiji
- One complimentary dinner for two in Fiji (drinks are not included)
- Complimentary round trip shared transfers from airport to hotel in Fiji
- All taxes and service charges included
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all destinations and add-on fares from various US cities are available
- Book by Dec 15, 2016 for these special rates.
- Valid for travel from May to Aug 2017 on select departure dates.
- For $100 more per person upgrade to a beach spa bure at First Landing
- If listed hotels are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used.
- Prices may differ.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Air ticket non-refundable once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies; Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.
Sydney optional tours
Full Day Wilderness and Aboriginal Explorer Tour $181 adult, child 5-14 pays $141 (child under 4 free of charge)
Hop on Hop Off Days Pass plus Taronga Zoo-$69 per person (adult/child)
Sydney Harbour Seafood Buffet Lunch Cruise-$79 , $49 for child up to 14
Full Day Blue Mountain Tour $169 adult, $129 child up to 14
Sydney Bridge Climb $249 adult, $169 child 10-14 (not recommended for children under 10)