10 days/8 nights - from $2,999 per person including airfare from Los Angeles via Air Tahiti Nui
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles and arrive in Tahiti same day or next day. Spend one night at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort and unwind. Next day take a ferry to magical Moorea and spend three nights at the intimate Sofitel Moorea, a true Polynesian gem. Go snorkeling, diving, hiking or touring the island or just walk on the resort’s long beach. Next fly to Bora Bora and spend four nights at the newly and completely renovated Sofitel Bora Bora Marara. In Bora water sports are plenty. You can rent a jet ski, take a glass bottom boat or sunset cruise, shark and snorkel safari just to name a few.Buffet breakfast daily is included.
Board Air Tahiti Nui and arrive same day or next day in Tahiti (8 hours).
Transfer from airport to hotel (SIC). Check in Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort .
Day 3 ,4,5
After breakfast transfer to the pier and take a ferry to Moorea. You are then transferred to Sofitel Moorea for three nights (B)
Return back to Tahiti via ferry and take an hour flight to Bora Bora. Spend three nights at the newly and completely renovated Sofitel Bora Bora Marara (B)
Transfer to the airport for a flight to Tahiti and connect to your international flight back to Los Angeles.
Arrive in Los Angeles in the morning
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||December 11-31||November 1 - December 10|
|2020||January 1-14||January 15 - March 31|
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip air from Tahiti to Bora Bora
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel in all islands
- 1 night at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort in a superior garden room
- 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a luxury garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Sofitel Bora Bora Marara in a superior garden bungalow
- Buffet breakfast daily at the main restaurant
- Mini bar refilled daily with 2 beers , 2 soft drinks and 2 wateres
- Government taxes and fees and airline fuel surcharge of $106 per person (currently)
- City tax of $3 per person per day not included
- Travel valid on select dates from Nov 1-, 19-March 31, 20
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel.
- Islands stays can be mixed and matched according to availability
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies.
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required.
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.