Take a 5-night trip to the Cook Islands, a stunning necklace of South Pacific Islands, with culture, traditions, arts and crafts that are distinct from all others in the Pacific. Fly Air New Zealand to Rarotonga, the vibrant center of the Cook Islands. Enjoy five nights at leisure with your tropical beach wedding package at Muri Beach Resort, an intimate island-style resort right on stunning Muri Beach. Land and air prices start from $2585 per person, with departures from Los Angeles every Saturday.
Rarotonga is the Cook Islands' vibrant center. The circular island is dominated by high mountain peaks from which lush forests cascade and provide a dramatic backdrop to a palm-fringed shore. Almost completely encircled by a reef, Rarotonga harbors a lagoon of clear turquoise water and many inviting white sand beaches.
Muri Beach Resort is an intimate island-style resort located on the southeast corner of Rarotonga, right on the stunning Muri Beach overlooking the tropical islet of Ta'akoka in the Cook Islands. Affordable luxury on the beach, Muri Beach offers the perfect setting for your tropical island getaway.
• 5 nights in Rarotonga at Muri Beach Resort in beachfront apartment
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 1-1501/01 - 01/15||January 16 - March 31
01/16 - 03/31|
- Land & Air prices include are per person based on double occupancy and include government taxes and fees.
- Departures every Saturday
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Rarotonga via Air New Zealand coach class
- Round trip airport transfers
- 5 nights in Rarotonga at Muri Beach Resort in beachfront apartment, with hot breakfast daily
- Tropical beach wedding package (including wedding coordinator, beachfront ceremony, court registration, celebrant and witnesses, floral arrangement, and marriage certificate)
- All taxes and service charges (including airline fuel surcharge)
- Honeymoon amenities: Botte of wine; one 30-minute couple's massage
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- If above hotels or Air New Zealand is not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Tickets must be issued within 30 days of reservation; full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.