Take a 7-night trip and explore the ancient Incan Empire. Start in Lima, where you see the San Francisco Convent and the Parque del Amor. From there, fly to Cuzco and see the Sacsayhuaman Fortress and the Santo Domingo Convent. Visit the Sacred Valley, including Chinchero and the monumental complex of the Ollantaytambo ruins. Next, travel to Machu Picchu, the “Lost City of the Incas,” where you see this ancient city nestled between the clouds and the mountains. Afterward, fly to Puno and take an excursion to Lake Titicaca to see the floating islands of the Uros. Finally, go to Lima and visit Sillustani and the funerary towers above Lake Umayo before returning to the US. Starting from $2875, including air, with daily departures.
Day 1 - Miami/Lima
Depart Miami via Avianca Airlines for Lima. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. The afternoon tour of Lima includes the Main Square, 16th-century San Francisco Convent, pre-Inca Huaca Huallamarca and Parque del Amor. (Casa Andina Select Miraflores/Double Tree EL Pardo Miraflores)
Day 2 - Lima/Cuzco
Fly to Cuzco and transfer to hotel. In the afternoon, a city tour includes the Santo Domingo Convent, built over the Koricancha, an ancient Inca palace and temple of the Sun God. Stop at the Main Square, where you find the Cathedral and the beautiful Church of La Compania. Visit Sacsayhuaman Fortress and view archaeological sites. (Novotel/Aranwa Cuzco) (B)
Day 3 - Cuzco/Urubamba
In the morning, discover the best of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, starting in Chinchero at Inca's Balcony, a textile arts center with an impressive view. Families who still preserve their traditional costumes demonstrate the ancestral way in which they process the wool and obtain vivid colors. Afterward, visit Ollantaytambo, a monumental architectural complex of the ancient Inca Emprire. (Sonesta Posadas Yucay/Aranwa Sacred Valley) (B/L)
Day 4 - Urubamba/Machu Picchu/Cuzco
Travel by train to Machu Picchu, the fabled "Lost City of the Incas." Arrive at Aguas Calientes and board the bus to the citadel for a guided tour. In the afternoon, return to Cuzco by train and transfer to your hotel. (Novotel/Aranwa Cuzco) (B/L)
Day 5 - Cuzco/Puno
Travel by bus to Puno. Enjoy scenery of the South Valley of Cuzco en route. Visit Andahuaylillas, its 17th-century baroque church, and the Racchi ruins. After lunch, stop at Pucara and at La Raya, highest point on the road between Cuzco and Puno. Arrive in Puno and transfer to your hotel. (Sonesta Posadas Puno) (B/L)
Day 6 - Puno
Excursion to Lake Titicaca begins with the floating islands of the Uros (Lake Town). Visit Taquile Island, where the community welcomes visitors and keeps their traditions alive. The work of these skilled artisans reflects techniques developed over the centuries. (B/L)
Day 7 - Puno/Lima
This morning, visit Sillustani, an archaeological site that includes the famous Chullpas, tall funerary towers above Lake Umayo. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Lima. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. Or take the Bolivia Extension, flying from Puno today. (Casa Andina Select Miraflores/Double Tree El Pardo Miraflores) (B)
Day 8 - Lima/Miami
Transfer to the airport for your Avianca Airlines flight to Miami and arrive the same day. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 1-1501/01 - 01/15|
|$770 FC$770 FC|
|$1070 D$1,070 D||January 16 - March 31
01/16 - 03/31|
|$570 FC$570 FC|
|$735 D$735 D|
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
- Land & Air prices are per person double occupancy via Avianca Airlines from Miami for weekday travel. For weekend travel and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $50 each way.
- Land Only prices include internal airfares.
- Rates are not valid for Easter, Christmas, New Year, Carnival or some other holidays.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round-trip airfare via Avianca Airlines coach class from Miami
- Local airfare, coach class, as per itinerary
- Round-trip seat-in-coach airport transfers
- Overland transfers with sightseeing stops as per itinerary
- 2 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Lima, Cuzco, and Puno
- 1 night stay in a double occupancy room in Urubamba
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Extensive sightseeing tours by coach/car with English-speaking guide and admission fees in each location as per itinerary: half-day city tour of Lima, half-day city tour of Cuzco, tour of the Inca fortress ruins at Urubamba, tour of Machu Picchu, tour of Andahuaylillas and Racchi ruins, stops at Pucara and La Raya, excursion to Lake Titicaca, visit to Sillustani archaeological site
- Breakfast daily, 4 lunches
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
- Transfers to airport/pier/hotel as per itinerary
- Hydrofoil transfer over Lake Titicaca
- 2 nights stay in a double occupancy room in La Paz at either Presidente Hotel (FC) or Europa Hotel (D)
- Breakfast daily
- Half-day tour of Tiwanaku Ruins
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- First Class (FC): Casa Andina Select Miraflores (Lima), Novotel (Cuzco), Sonesta Posadas Yucay (Urubamba), Sonesta Posadas Puno (Puno)
- Deluxe (D): DoubleTree El Pardo Miraflores (Lima), Aranwa Cuzco (Cuzco), Aranwa Sacred Valley (Urubamba), Sonesta Posadas Puno (Puno)
- If above hotels or Avianca Airlines is not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other destinations, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.
3 Days/2 Nights
Puno, Titicaca Lake Crossing, Huatajata, La Paz, Lima
Day 7 - Puno/Titicaca Lake Crossing/La Paz
Transfer from your hotel in Puno to Copacabana, on the shores of Lake Titicaca, and visit the Shrine of the Dark Virgin. Board a hydrofoil and cruise to Sun Island. Visit the Inca Stairways and the Sacred Fountain. After lunch continue to Moon Island and visit the Sun Virgins Temple. Cruise to Cocotoni and transfer to Huatajata, where you visit the Andean Roots Eco Village and the Altiplano Museum. Journey on to La Paz and transfer to your hotel. (Presidente/Europa) (B)
Day 8 - La Paz
Today visit the magnificent pre-Inca site of Tiwanaku Ruins. The Sun Gate, Temple of Kalasasaya, Pyramid of Akapana, Puma Punku and numerous monolithic statues bear testimony to a glorious past. In the afternoon explore Bolivia's capital on your own. (B)
Day 9 - La Paz/Lima
Transfer to the airport for your international flight to Lima. Arrive and transfer to hotel. (Casa Andina Select Miraflores/DoubleTree El Pardo Miraflores) (B)
Day 10 - Lima/Miami
Transfer to airport for Avianca Airlines flight to Miami. Arrive the same day. (B)
$ 285 FC
$ 410 D