Take a 6-night trip to the Maldives, where you take in the beautiful atolls. These coral islands are surrounded by crystal-clear waters with flourishing coral reefs. For the active traveler, enjoy activities such as snorkeling, sailing, diving, windsurfing, and paragliding. For a quiet retreat, the therapeutic sun and palm-shaded chaise await. Starting from $2530, including air, with daily departures.
Creating a vision of fine white sand beaches, lush tropical vegetation, and coral gardens blooming amidst the deep blue greens of the Indian Ocean, the breathtakingly beautiful atolls of the Republic of Maldives stretch from the tip of India south across the equator. Fewer than 200 of more than 1,200 coral islands in the chain are inhabited. Yet the crystal-clear waters surrounding each one flourish with an array of exotic corals, seemingly countless species of electrically colored fish, and friendly schools of dolphins. For the active traveler, there's snorkeling, sailing, diving, windsurfing, and paragliding. For a quiet retreat, the therapeutic sun and palm-shaded chaise await. The Maldive Islands are accessible by air via Kuala Lumpur,Singapore,Dubai,and India.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||March 1-31||April 1-30||May 1-31||June 1 - July 31||August 1-9||August 10 - September 30||October 1-31||November 1 - December 10||December 11-23||December 24-31|
|2020||January 1-10||January 11 - March 31|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy and include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip trans-Pacificc airfare via Cathay Pacific from the West Coast
- Round trip airport transfers by seaplane from Male International Airport to the resort
- 6 nights stay at Bandos Island Resort, standard room (FC); or Medhufushi Island Resort, beach villa, semi-detached (D)
- Full breakfast daily at Bandos Island
- Breakfast and dinner daily at Medhufushi
- Hotel taxes and service charge included
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- If listed hotels or Cathay Pacific Airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.