Take a 12-night trip and visit South America's wonders, starting in Beunos Aires where you visit the Plaza de Mayo and enjoy a traditional tango show. Next, fly to Iguazu Falls, one of the most remarkable natural wonders of the world. From there, fly to Rio de Janeiro and visit the beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana, as well as the 125-foot statue of Christ the Redeemer. Then, fly to Lima and visit the Huaca Huallamarca and the San Francisco Convent. Afterward, fly to Cuzco, where you tour the city view archeological sites. Then get on a train to Machu Picchu to explore the ruins of this fabled "Lost City of the Incas." Return to Cuzco and visit the Sacred Valley, including the monumental complex at Ollantaytambo. Fly back to Lima and, eventually, the US. Starting from $4755, including air, with daily departures.
Day 1 - Miami/Buenos Aires
Depart Miami on Avianca Airlines flight to Buenos Aires via Lima.
Day 2 - Buenos Aires
Arrive in Buenos Aires and transfer to hotel. (Kenton Palace/Recoleta Grand)
Day 3 - Buenos Aires
Morning city tour includes the Obelisco; the famous squares Plaza de Mayo, San Martin, Alvear and Plaza del Congreso; avenues Corrientes, Mayo and 9 de Julio; and historic neighborhoods. Afternoon free. (B)
Day 4 - Buenos Aires
After breakfast, a day at leisure. This evening, dinner and tango show in a traditional "tangueria." (B/D)
Day 5 - Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls
After breakfast, fly to Puerto Iguazu, Argentine side. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. Then visit the Argentine side of Iguazu Falls, one of the most remarkable natural wonders of the world. (Viale Cataratas/Loi Suites) (B)
Day 6 - Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
This morning visit the Brazilian side of the falls. Later on, take a short flight to Rio de Janeiro. Transfer to your hotel. (Rio Othon Palace/Sofitel Ipanema) (B)
Day 7 - Rio de Janeiro
Start the day with a drive past world-famous Copacabana and Ipanema beaches. Take a cable car up Sugar Loaf Mountain. In the afternoon drive to Corcovado Mountain. Ascend by tram to view the 125-foot statue of Christ the Redeemer. Evening, enjoy a samba presentation and dinner. (B/D)
Day 8 - Rio de Janeiro
Full day at leisure. (B)
Day 9 - Rio de Janeiro/Lima
Fly to Lima, Peru, and transfer to your hotel. Afternoon tour of Lima includes the Main Square, 16th-century San Francisco Convent, pre-Inca Huaca Huallamarca and Parque del Amor. (Casa Andina Select Miraflores/JW Marriott) (B)
Day 10 - Lima/Cuzco
Fly to Cuzco, ancient capital of the Inca Empire, and transfer to hotel. Afternoon tour of Cuzco includes the Imperial City, a living example of the mixture of Andean and Spanish cultures. Visit Santo Domingo Convent, built over the Koricancha, the ancient Temple of the Sun. Stop at the Main Square and see the Cathedral and the Church of La Compania. Visit Sacsayhuaman Fortress and view archaeological sites. (Novotel/JW Marriot) (B)
Day 11 - Machu Picchu
Travel by train to Machu Picchu, fabled "Lost City of the Incas." En route, view the the Sacred Valley of Urubamba. Arrive in Aguas Calientes and board the bus to the citadel for a guided tour. Return to Cuzco in the evening. (B/L)
Day 12 - Sacred Valley
In the morning, discover the best of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, starting in Chinchero at Inca's Balcony, a textile art center with an impressive view. Families who still preserve their traditional costumes demonstrate the ancestral way in which they process the wool and obtain vivid colors. Afterward, visit Ollantaytambo, a monumental architectural complex of the ancient Inca Empire. (B/L)
Day 13 - Cuzco/Lima
Fly to Lima and transfer to your hotel. (Casa Andina Select Miraflores/JW Marriott) (B)
Day 14 - Lima/Miami
Fly Avianca Airlines to Miami. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 1-1501/01 - 01/15|
|$2140 FC$2,140 FC|
|$3385 D$3,385 D||January 16 - March 31
01/16 - 03/31|
|$1995 FC$1,995 FC|
|$3120 D$3,120 D|
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
- Land & Air prices are per person double occupancy via Avianca Airlines from Miami for weekday travel. For weekend travel and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $50 each way.
- Land Only prices include internal airfares.
- Rates are not valid for Easter, Christmas, New Year, Carnival or some other holidays.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round-trip airfare via Avianca Airlines coach class from Miami
- Inter-Latin America airfare, coach class, as per itinerary
- Round-trip seat-in-coach airport transfers
- Overland transfers with sightseeing stops as per itinerary
- 3 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and Cuzco
- 1 night stay in a double occupancy room in Iguazu Falls
- 2 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Lima
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Extensive sightseeing tours by coach/car with English-speaking guide and admission fees in each location as per itinerary: half-day city tour of Buenos Aires, dinner and tango show, half-day tour of the Iguazu Falls (Argentine side), half-day tour of the Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side), cable car to Sugar Loaf Mountain, tour of Corcovado Mountain, half-day city tour of Lima, full-day tour of Machu Picchu, half-day city tour of Cuzco, tour of Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- First Class (FC): Kenton Palace (Buenos Aires), Viale Cataratas (Iguazu Falls), Rio Othon Palace (Rio de Janeiro), Casa Andina Select Mirafores (Lima), Novotel (Cuzco)
- Deluxe (D): Recoleta Grand (Buenos Aires), Loi Suites (Iguazu Falls), Sofitel Ipanema (Rio de Janeiro), JW Marriott (Lima), JW Marriott (Cuzco)
- If above hotels or Avianca Airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other destinations, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.